Digital Account Manager
We're looking for a Digital Account Manager to join our fast growing digital team, looking after a leading shopping and lifestyle destination in London. You will be joining a successful, close knit team, who work across content generation and management, web management, e-marketing, social media, film production and analytics.
Your key responsibilities:
• Producing industry leading and creative strategies for digital channels including social media, websites, newsletters and marketing collateral
• Creating engaging content across all digital platforms with assistance from the wider team
• Managing budgets and projects, reporting to the senior management team
• You will be the friendly face of agency for daily client and tenant liaison
• Implementing SEO and Google Ad Word strategies
• Developing Influencer strategies
• Managing external suppliers
• Liaising with the wider team on campaigns, events, partnerships and advertising
• Fantastic organisation, planning and communication skills and can work in a fast paced environment
• You are an enthusiastic creative who wants to quickly build and develop their role and career
• You have excellent creative writing skills, media relations and are a strategic thinker and planner
• You are a friendly, confident person who has a proactive approach and contributes positively to the team
• You’re great at meeting deadlines and have an eye for detail
• You have an excellent knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, SnapChat, YouTube and are confident with CMS’s
• Can create and action successful Influencer strategies
• A great understanding of SEO and PPC campaigns
• You will lead with your personality and allow that to shape your position in the company
• You have a strong commercial and creative awareness of new products, technologies and trends in the digital environment
• A good understanding of the retail industry. You know what next season’s trends are, industry happenings and the emerging influencers
We require a minimum of three years relevant experience in a client facing account executive/management role, within the digital marketing arena. Our salary packages are dependent on your experience and expertise.
For immediate start.